Amazing GF Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies
Gluten Free Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies
1 cup of mashed Sweet Potatoes
1/2 cup smooth Nut Butter - your personal choice
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
handful of Chocolate Chips
* Grease a small cake or loaf pan - grape seed oil works well!
* Melt Nut Butter with maple syrup on stove top until pliable
* Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased pan
* Preheat oven to 350
* Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
* Completely cool before slicing and refrigerating
What makes these brownies so healthy?
* Natural sweetener: Maple Syrup provides added nutrients like vitamins, minerals and fiber, making it slightly more nutritious than refined sweeteners and artificial options.
* Sweet Potato: Sweet potatoes are a good source of magnesium, which is the relaxation and anti-stress mineral and are naturally sweet-tasting but their natural sugars are slowly released into the bloodstream, helping to ensure a balanced and regular source of energy, without the blood sugar spikes linked to fatigue and weight gain. Sweet potatoes contain iron and support a healthy immune system. Most people are aware that we need the mineral iron to have adequate energy, but iron plays other important roles in our body, including red and white blood cell production, resistance to stress, proper immune functioning, and the metabolizing of protein, among other things.
* Vitamins: Sweet potatoes are great for boosting your immune system as they’re loaded with vitamins A and C, as well as B6, B1, B2, and B3.
These brownies are too delicious to not share with your friends! Please share by clicking one of the buttons below!